THE DELAWARE CONTEMPORARY
offers exclusive privileges to the leading contemporary art space in Delaware!
JOIN our group of art lovers enjoying cutting-edge exhibitions and discounts to special events, classes and workshops, museum shop purchases, and more!
ARTIST FRIENDS receive special exhibition opportunities for artist growth and exposure!
Levels of Support
Primary Benefits for All:
- 10% discount on purchases at The Gallery Shop
- Discounted tickets to special events
- Eligibility to apply for our annual FRIEND'S Juried and Solo Exhibitions
- Mailed copy of our Program Guides distributed three times each year with details about upcoming exhibitions, programs, fundraisers, events, and more!
Seniors/Students: $35 (100% tax deductible)
Benefits: Primary Benefits for one member. Date of birth/anticipated graduation date required at time of registration.
Individual: $45 (100% tax deductible)
Benefits: Primary Benefits for one member.
Art Squad: $75 (100% tax deductible)
Benefits: Primary Benefits for two named adult members + youth in household under the age of 18. Both member names must be provided at time of registration.
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
All Art Squad Benefits PLUS:
- 15% discount on purchases at The Gallery Shop
- Complementary access to the ModCo Reciprocal Membership Program connecting patrons with free admission to over 65 member institutions across the United States.
Justison Street Friend: $100 ($25 tax deductible)
Benefits: Friends with Benefits for two named members.
West Street Friend: $250 ($75 tax deductible)
Benefits: Justison Benefits plus memberships to the Reciprocal Organizations of Associated Museums (ROAM) that connects patrons with free admission to over 310 member institutions across North America.
Madison Street Friend: $500 ($225 tax deductible)
Benefits: West Street Benefits plus membership to the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association connecting patrons to 900 member institutions across the United States
CONTEMPORARY ELITE FRIENDS
All Friends with Benefits perks PLUS:
- Name featured on our Donor Wall.
- 10% off gallery art purchases.
- 10% off venue rentals for private events. *Applies to The Delaware Contemporary fees only, does not apply to other vendors.
- Name included in seasonal Program Guide
- Mailed copy of our Annual Review at the conclusion of each Fiscal Year.
LoMa Friend: $1,000 ($725 tax deductible)
Benefits: Madison Street Benefits plus name featured on Donor Wall and invitation to our exclusive Major Donors Reception in December.
Waterworks Friend: $2,500 ($2,225 tax deductible)
Benefits: LoMa Benefits plus exclusive tour to one exhibition with the Gretchen Hupfel Curator of Contemporary Art.
Riverfront Friend: $5,000+ ($4,725 tax deductible)
Benefits: Waterworks Benefits plus invitation to lunch with the Director and events and naming opportunity via sponsorship of an exhibition.
**NARM=North American Reciprocal Museum Program
ModCo=Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal Membership Program
ROAM=Reciprocal Organizations of Associated Museums