The Delaware Contemporary MFA Biennial
Submission deadline: September 1, 2017 by 5 pm
Notification by: September 22, 2017
Exhibition dates: November 28 — March 9, 2018
Application fee: $30
The Delaware Contemporary is accepting applications from current MFA students to show in the MFA Biennial Exhibition. One can be at any point in their graduate studies to participate.
In order to be reviewed, you must put the Square Space receipt number in the body of the email. Please submit the following information as one single document (.DOC, .PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact subject line "MFA2017":
- Name and contact information
- An artist resume
- An artist bio and statement
- No more than 5 images of artwork
- Optional: No more than 2 URL links to video
- Image list for submitted artworks, including Title, Date, Medium, Dimensions
- Name, phone number, and address of the University one is currently attending
- Square Space receipt number
All media accepted. Artwork that are submitted in multiple documents, in a format not listed above, and late submissions will not be reviewed. If you have any questions about or issues complying with the submissions guidelines, please contact the associate curator Morgan Hamilton, at email@example.com.