FRIENDS' SOLO EXHIBITION
Exhibition Dates: June 2 — August 6 2017
To apply for the group show scheduled in 2017, you:
- must be a current Friend (Member) of The Delaware Contemporary;
- must not have exhibited in a solo show at The Delaware Contemporary in the last three years.
Become a Friend of The Delaware Contemporary or renew your membership at decontemporary.org/membership
Please submit the following in the requested formats:
- Resume with complete contact information (name, address, email address, phone number/s) saved as a .DOC or .PDF
- Artist statement saved as a .DOC or .PDF
- 10 digital images (total) saved as PDF or JPEGs. Individual files should not exceed 1000 pixels on their longest side and must be set at 72 dpi. Files must be titled as Artist's last name, first initial, and then 1-5 (Ex: SmithJ1.jpeg, SmithJ2.jpeg, etc)
- Video art must be submitted as .MOV or .MP4 or URL, no more than 5 clips with a running time of 3 minutes each (15 collective minutes max)
- Image list for the corresponding .JPEGs or videos including artwork's title, date, medium, and dimensions/total running time. File must be saved as a .DOC or .PDF
All artistic media is accepted. Late entries or submissions not conforming to these guidelines will not be reviewed.